Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Makin' moves

Two vacations and about 5025 miles later, I don't think I'm stuck anymore.

I have ultimately decided to accept a reporter position at the Fort Scott Tribune and am moving in less than 3 days with mixed emotions abundant.

In the past few months I have had the opportunity to go to Jamaica twice and the Grand Cayman Island.

                                                     Morning in Falmouth, Jamaica


                                                 Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman


                                                            Ocho Rios, Jamaica
One thing in particular that those trips made me realize was the fact that the world continues to move whether I'm moving with it or not.

I've always known what I wanted to do, I just needed to take the initiative to do it.

Now I have.

I'm on the brink of turning 25 and since I graduated, I've felt like I was just standing still while everything and everybody else was progressing towards something.

Now I am too and I can't wait to see where I go from here.  I'll miss being close to my family and friends, especially my best friend and boyfriend, but I have to do this for me.

Luckily I have a support system in my boyfriend and family so I know I will be just fine.

"I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities."

No comments:

Post a Comment