I'm so lame, I often find myself commentating my dog and my cat's life for them. Like: "Oh please can I have just one bite!" or "Keep petting me baby and making me purr" Well, maybe not the last one.
I mean consider this.
Our animals see us at our best, worst, happiest, saddest, most inappropriate and awkward of times. And considering all they may have seen or are yet to see, they know we are their only hope for survival- they depend on us and love us unconditionally.
![]() | |
| 12. This sloth kind of feels like you should update your blog more frequently. |
If you did wonder what they might think, click here and check this out! I'm GLAD I don't know what my animals think of me!
![]() |
| Probably something like "this crazy wench let him almost chop my ear off!" |
![]() |
| "Why, why all the freaking pictures huh?" |



No comments:
Post a Comment